Atlanta-based stylists and wardrobe consultants. Helping customers reinvent their closets with real, attainable fashion.

4.22.2011

Morgan's Five Friday Favorites

Blondette Style has been busy this week - starting exciting new chapters in our lives, traveling, and trying to keep up with all of life's curveballs (we know you feel our pain). Nevertheless, there's always time to (quickly) capture the 5 things that inspired me this week. 

one.
I adore these glasses. As soon as DH's eyesight fades, he's getting a pair. Mandatory. Think they're too old school? Scroll down to see Christian Bale's perfect face in them. 
askmen.com Oliver Peoples : Emerson

fashionisavampire.com Oliver Peoples : O'Malley
  
two.
Audrey. Paris. Le sigh. 

http://beafellintoarabbithole.blogspot.com/



three.
Please swoon with me. The oversized rosettes? A formal gown in unexpected black? I need to be invited to a ball, ASAP. Christian Dior, come back to us. 


fashion.telegraph.co.uk

four.
My brother-in-law proposed to his girlfriend, whom I adore, in Uganda last week. His bride-to-be has wisely chosen The Yale Club of New York City for the reception. Three cheers for future sister-in-laws with fabulous taste. I can't wait for the wedding and to see all the wonderful ways that she'll make it her own. We know Blair would agree. 


http://www.businessinsider.com/members-only-clubs-2010-4?op=1

five.
I'm reading "Gone with the Wind" for the first time. Ever. I'm a huge bookworm, so I wonder what this hasn't happened before. The movie is divine...trust me...I own it in VHS, DVD and Blu-Ray, but there's just something about all the extra details of the book. I love me some Scarlett, so expect a lot of updates with images of Vivien Leigh, corresponding to where I am in the book.  
tonnerdoll.com

Happy Easter weekend! 
xx - M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment