Atlanta-based stylists and wardrobe consultants. Helping customers reinvent their closets with real, attainable fashion.

5.31.2011

Spotlight Obsession : Menswear

If you've indulged me in a conversation about fashion lately you know I'm obsessed with the current Menswear for women styles. Just when I thought I had seen it all, this happened. The Chanel "Boy" purse line. Sleek, classic, cool. Le sigh.





While this bag is probably not a reality unless I hit the lotto or someone in my life decides to feel generous (anyone? anyone?) I can probably swing something like these Menswear pants from ASOS.com. They have a large and affordable array of of Menswear pants on sale now if you're interested.


And when in doubt, The Sartorialist is always good for Menswear inspiration.


What's your favorite Menswear look for women look this season? Tweet us @laBlondette.


xox - Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment